How to plan for this exam!
R***@nyc.com
2006-02-14 13:52:03 UTC
To qualify a certification exam is really tough and that too in a
single attempt. I have been planning for my MCSD exam 70-305. But I am
at an wits end on how to plan for this exam. Any person who has passed
this exam in recent times plz do help me to plan for this exam.
Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated!
a***@lycos.com
2006-02-17 14:16:40 UTC
To well plan an exam is half winning the battle, and especially for a
cert exam you have to be very careful in planning it. I went through
the exam objectives and meticulously studied each point. Then I decided
to select one basic book that will help me to study the contents and
exam objectives. I followed the Mike Gunderloy book as the basic book.
Still I needed some extra study notes and also felt the necessity for
having practice questions. Some of my friends suggested ucertify, but
before I opted for that I went through their free questions and they
were really satisfactory. The most interesting part of the story is
that I have availed their discount.
So you can try this combination.
a***@lycos.com
2006-02-25 05:54:43 UTC
I agree on this opinion. It is really true that well planning is the
prime importance to excel in any exam. So one should plan before one
face the real exam. Actually this saves your money as well as your time.