Can I get some information for 70-315!
m***@lycos.com
2006-04-20 07:14:41 UTC
Planning to take exam 70-315. I have been surfing the net lately for
some information regarding this exam but still not able to get some.
Shall I expect some one to give me all detailed information regarding
this exam.
a***@lycos.com
2006-04-25 04:29:08 UTC
You can just follow the link below and it will help you to get all
information regarding this exam.
Cassie
2006-04-26 15:35:46 UTC
Thre are some free practice exams at wswexams.com that will give you a
feel for the kind of stuff to study.

Good Luck,

Cassie
s***@email2me.net
2006-04-29 04:25:47 UTC
Hope you have now got all info regarding this exam. But the best option
is to do exhaustive study. You can get good books from Amazon and then
do lots of practice questions. I had used ucertify stuff as the
explanatory notes after each questions help to analyse the facts. But
the basic mantra of success is hard work and constant perseverence.
Wish you luck.