May I know which exam should I opt for?
p***@lycos.com
2006-04-16 07:03:04 UTC
I am already employed in an IT company and they are expecting that I
should get certified. I am much eager to get MCSD certified but I am
utterly puzzled which exam to take 70-305 or 70-315.
Any one who has obtained this certification, will he suggest me which
exam should I opt first.
Your advice will be greatly appreciated.
s***@email2me.net
2006-04-21 04:47:54 UTC
While choosing an exam one should be careful to go through all the exam
objectives, ones expertise on the subject. After that one should decide
which exam to opt. At this stage it is difficult to answer your query
but as for my suggestion if you are new in this arena you can start
with 70-305.