download free certification dumps
TestKing RealExams
2006-12-27 18:01:36 UTC
hello friend's

now, you can download all certification free dumps from one platform,
its totally free. visit http://www.testking-realexams.web1000.com for
getting latest dumps.

saeed
d***@gmail.com
2007-01-07 07:57:00 UTC
Dear Saeed,

I tried to download some dumps from the link
http://www.testking-realexams.web1000.com
but it is only redirecting to many unwanted sites. could not download
even a single one.

I am looking for RHCE dumps. please advice I can I do it.

with regards

-Dilchan
saeed
Frisbee®
2007-01-08 17:13:35 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Dear Saeed,
I tried to download some dumps from the link
http://www.testking-realexams.web1000.com
but it is only redirecting to many unwanted sites. could not download
even a single one.
I am looking for RHCE dumps. please advice I can I do it.
with regards
-Dilchan
Dear Dilchan,

For the best dumps, please e-mail Tom Tips at ***@microsoft.com and
let him know specifically which dumps you are looking for. If you provide
your MCP ID (if you have one) he will get back to you faster.
BD
2007-02-02 03:13:44 UTC
Post by Frisbee®
Post by d***@gmail.com
Dear Saeed,
I tried to download some dumps from the link
http://www.testking-realexams.web1000.com
but it is only redirecting to many unwanted sites. could not download
even a single one.
I am looking for RHCE dumps. please advice I can I do it.
with regards
-Dilchan
Dear Dilchan,
let him know specifically which dumps you are looking for. If you provide
your MCP ID (if you have one) he will get back to you faster.
I mailed Tom the other day, gave him my MCP ID, and within an hour there was
an email in my inbox from him. The guy is remarkable.

--
B "could it be real" D