Realprometricitexams.com are better than Testking.co.uk exams
loyola
2006-10-26 11:38:05 UTC
Realprometricitexams.com are better than Testking.co.uk exams
m***@lycos.com
2006-10-28 21:25:27 UTC
I have been following MS press books as well as Syngress books for my
MCSE papers but when I felt the necessity to have some practice stuff,
I had no other option but depended on braindumps. Surely some questions
seemed much confusing I hardly could get the right explanation. Some of
my college pals suggested me ucertify. The drag and drop questions
together with the technical articles were eye catching. Simulation
questions were above average. But they were surly better than the test
king stuff which I had also purchased for my A+ paper.
r***@yahoo.com
CertGuard
2006-11-08 02:25:08 UTC
"loyola" <***@yahoo.com>

CertGuard knows who you are and where you are. I'll stop you. 100%
Guaranteed.

inetnum: 219.64.0.0 - 219.65.255.255
netname: VSNL-IN
descr: Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd - India.
descr: Videsh Sanchar Bhawan, M.G. Road
descr: Fort, Bombay 400001
country: IN
admin-c: IA15-AP
tech-c: VT43-AP
remarks: -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
remarks: This object can only be modified by APNIC hostmaster
remarks: If you wish to modify this object details please
remarks: send email to ***@apnic.net with your organisation
remarks: account name in the subject line.
remarks: -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
mnt-by: APNIC-HM
mnt-lower: MAINT-VSNL-AP
mnt-routes: MAINT-VSNL-AP
changed: hm-***@apnic.net 20040318
status: ALLOCATED PORTABLE
changed: hm-***@apnic.net 20040319
source: APNIC

person: IP Administrator
nic-hdl: IA15-AP
e-mail: ***@vsnl.co.in
address: 6th Floor, LVSB, VSNL
address: Kashinath Dhuru marg, Prabhadevi
address: Dadar(W), Mumbai 400028
address: India
phone: +91-22-56633503
fax-no: +91-22-24320132
country: IN
changed: ***@giasbm01.vsnl.net.in 20040312
mnt-by: MAINT-VSNL-AP
source: APNIC

person: VSNL Tech
nic-hdl: VT43-AP
e-mail: ***@vsnl.co.in
address: 6th Floor, LVSB, VSNL
address: Kashinath Dhuru marg, Prabhadevi
address: Dadar(W), Mumbai 400028
address: India
phone: +91-22-56633503
fax-no: +91-22-24320132