Is the MCSD worth it
BigNasty
2006-06-14 14:08:45 UTC
Can you guys comment on wheter this certificate is worth it? The MCSE
has become a joke in the industry wondering what the feeling is with
regards to this.
pigdos
2006-06-20 16:02:44 UTC
I know high school kids getting MCSE's. I don't know any high school kids
getting MCSD's.

It always seems like experience is worth more than any cert. If you have any
experience in programming in the MS paradigm I'd say go for the MCSD. That
way the MCSD would leverage your existing experience.
--
Doug