I wander if I could get any help!
m***@lycos.com
2005-12-19 06:24:36 UTC
Hello guys, having a real hard time while preparing for MCSD exam
70-315.I need some extra resources for this exam.
I wander if any one would kindly help me to get them.
Your help will be greatly esteemed.
s***@email2me.net
2005-12-29 04:12:42 UTC
Hi, you can get some good resources for your MCSD exam 70-315 if you
just follow this link.
http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/70-315.html
Hope this would help you.
m***@lycos.com
2006-01-03 18:49:44 UTC
Thanks for your suggestion. I followed that link and there free
questions were really good and now planning to buy their prepkit.
m***@lycos.com
2006-02-01 12:34:04 UTC
I passed my MCSD exam 70-315. At first it looked to be an unachievable
target, I had done exhaustive study and also worked out a lot of
practice questions. These had helped me to brush up my knowledge and
face the real exam. I scored 88% and that to in my first attempt.
pigdos
2005-12-31 20:20:11 UTC
First you should learn how to read and write standard, written English. An
illiterate moron is going to have a hard time passing a test that requires
reading comprehension skills.
--
Doug